Effective Date: May 23, 2022
- What personal data we collect, including from our website at https://americandeli.com (the “Site”);
- How we use the data;
- With whom we may share the personal data;
- Storage and security of your data;
- Your Privacy Rights, Choices and Disclosures, including for California;
- Users outside the United States; and
Personal Data We Collect or Process
American Deli also collect information that you provide to us voluntarily. American Deli collects the information that you provide to us when you sign up to receive newsletters, advisories, announcements and invitations and when you contact us by email or otherwise. We use this information only to respond to your comments, requests or questions. Providing this information is completely voluntary. Please do not submit to us any sensitive personal information.
How We Use the Data
We use the personal data we collect to respond to your inquiries, provide or enhance the services you request, perform our contractual obligations, provide updates and other important information related to your activity on and with the Site, inform you of new services or changes in our services, administer the Site, enter into contracts for services, to fulfill legal obligations we have to governmental authorities or other third parties, and for other legitimate business purposes. You will have the opportunity to opt out of any electronic marketing communications you may receive from us.
With Whom We Share Personal Data
American Deli may also share your personal data with third parties who perform services on our behalf, including without limitation our technology providers and professional advisors.
We may disclose information if we have a good faith belief that disclosure is necessary by law or the legal process, to protect and defend our or others’ interests or property, or to enforce agreements you enter into with us. Your information may be transferred to another company in connection with a merger or in the event that our business is acquired in whole or part by another company.
We may share aggregated and de-identified information with third parties for analytical, research or other similar purposes.
Storage and Protection of Your Personal Data
We retain the personal data we collect for so long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the data was collected and to perform our contractual and legal obligations. Notwithstanding the generality of the foregoing, we store email addresses until the user requests to be unsubscribed or removes themselves through any self-service tools offered to the user.
We take reasonable administrative, physical and technical precautions to protect your personal data and communications between us. This includes, when required or as we deem appropriate and feasible under the circumstances, encryption and written commitments from third parties that may have access to your data that they will protect the data with safeguards that are substantially equivalent to those used by American Deli.
No Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free, however. We therefore cannot guarantee absolute security of your data, and we are not responsible for processes and networks that we do not control. Users assume the risk of security breaches and the consequences resulting from them. Please be careful in deciding what information you send to us via email or over the Internet.
Your Privacy Rights, Choices and Disclosures
- General. This section is subject to specific disclosures on privacy rights set forth below. You may contact us to request information about the personal data we have collected from you and to request the correction, modification or deletion of such personal information. We will do our best to honor your requests subject to any legal and contractual obligations. If you would like to make a request, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may opt out of receiving electronic marketing communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link on the communication or contacting us at email@example.com. Some non-marketing communications may not be subject to a general opt-out, such as communications about transactions, disclosures to comply with legal requirements, software updates and other support-related information.
Subject to local law, you may have additional rights under the laws of your jurisdiction regarding your personal data, such as the right to complain to a data protection authority.
You may be able to disable Cookies through your browser settings, but if you delete or disable Cookies, you may experience interruptions or limited functionality in certain areas of the Site.
- California Disclosures
California “Shine the Light” Information-Sharing Disclosure: California residents may request a list of all third parties with respect to which we have disclosed any information about you for direct marketing purposes and the categories of information disclosed. If you are a California resident and want such a list, please send us a written request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “California Shine The Light Rights” in the subject line.
California Do Not Track Disclosure: There is no uniform or consistent standard for responding to Do Not Track browser signals; therefore, our Site is unable to respond to Do Not Track browser signals.
California Consumer Privacy Act Disclosures. The California Consumer Privacy Act is effective on January 1, 2020. As of that date, California residents have the right to request:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
- The business or commercial purpose of collecting or selling personal information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we share or sell personal information;
- The categories of personal information about you that we have sold; and
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
Additionally, you have the right to request deletion of your personal information and the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any the CCPA rights.
(1) Identifiers such as name, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address.
(2) Commercial information, including products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
(3) Internet or other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet website, application, or advertisement.
(4) Geolocation data if you voluntarily share your location.
(5) Professional or employment-related information.
(6) Inferences drawn from any of the foregoing information.
American Deli does not sell Personal Information for monetary consideration. If the use of Google Analytics is deemed a “sale” under the CCPA, then you may opt out of Google Analytics Cookies by downloading their browser add-on. Please see the sections above titled “Personal Data We Collect or Process,” “How We Use the Data” and “With Whom We Share Personal Data” for more information.
Our contact information is listed at the bottom of this policy. You may also submit a request on our Site form located at https://americandeli.com/contact/. If your name and email address are insufficient to verify your identity and assess your request, we may need to ask for additional information. You may also designate an authorized agent to make a CCPA data subject request.
Users Outside the United States
American Deli is headquartered in the State of Georgia, and the Site is controlled and operated from the United States. If you are an individual from the European Union, Canada or any other jurisdiction with laws or regulations governing personal data collection, use, and disclosure that differ from United States laws, please be advised that we may store the information we collect in the United States which is not deemed an “adequate jurisdiction” by the European regulatory authorities. Personal data may also be transferred from the country of your residence to other countries, including the United States.
Links to Other Sites
Questions and Contact Information
American Deli International, Inc.
2716 Northeast Exp NE
Atlanta, GA 30345