Privacy and Data Security
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code (collectively, “Content”), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of such Content, contained on the Site is owned, controlled or licensed by or to American Deli and is protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights.
User Submissions, Feedback and Information
Your submission constitutes a warranty and indemnity that you have sufficient license and/or other rights in the content to allow all desired use by American Deli. User consents, for themselves and on behalf of any children whose information such User submits to American Deli, to the use by American Deli of the information in compliance with all applicable laws. You are responsible for any Submission you provide and for any consequences arising therefrom. American Deli shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use or misuse by any third party of a Submission, including any personal data provided in a Submission.
Your Use of the Site
In connection with your use of the Site, you agree that you will not:
- post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any material that: (a) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (b) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (c) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (d) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (e) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (f) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person; or (g) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances;
- interfere with or damage the Site, including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial-of-service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology;
- use the Site to transmit, distribute, post or submit any information concerning any other person or entity, including without limitation, personal contact information or credit, debit, calling card or account numbers;
- violate any local, state, provincial, national, or other law or regulation, or any order of a court;
- use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, or other means or processes, including automated scripts, to collect information or otherwise interact with the Site or to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” any web pages or other services contained in the Site;
- use, display, mirror or frame the Site, or any individual element within the Site, American Deli’s name, any American Deli trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without American Deli’s express written consent;
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Site, American Deli’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of American Deli’s providers;
- attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any American Deli system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble, or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by American Deli or any of American Deli’s providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Site or any of the Content on the Site;
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Site or Content; or
- advocate, encourage, or assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing.
Any conduct by a user that in our discretion restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Site and its services is expressly prohibited.
American Deli reserves the right, at any time, without notice: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Site, or any portion of the Site, for any reason; (2) to modify or change the Site, or any portion of the Site, and any applicable policies or terms; and (3) to interrupt the operation of the Site, or any portion of the Site, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
While American Deli believes and intends that its information security practices reflect good practice, there is no such thing as perfect information security. As such, users assume the risk of security breaches and all consequences resulting from them.
Links to Other Sites
This Site may contain links to other independent third-party websites (“Linked Sites”), including without limitation those of food delivery services. These Linked Sites are provided solely as a convenience to our visitors. Such Linked Sites are not under American Deli’s control, and American Deli is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of such Linked Sites, including any information or materials contained on such Linked Sites.
THE SITE AND ALL TOOLS AND CONTENT OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE.” ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
The above disclaimer applies to any damages, liability or injuries, whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.
EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, WILL AMERICAN DELI OR ITS THIRD PARTY VENDORS, LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF AMERICAN DELI HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSSES OR DAMAGES.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so these limitations may not apply to you.
American Deli may disclose any information we have about you (including your identity) if we determine that such disclosure is necessary in connection with any investigation or complaint regarding your use of the Site, or to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) American Deli’s rights or property, or the rights or property of visitors to or users of the Site. American Deli reserves the right at all times to disclose any information that American Deli deems necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. American Deli also may disclose your information when American Deli determines that applicable law requires or permits such disclosure, including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection purposes.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright’s interest;
- description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- description of the material that you claim is infringing and where it is located on the Site;
- identification of the URL or other specific location on the Site where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
You can contact our Copyright Agent via email at email@example.com or by mail at Copyright Agent, c/o American Deli International, 2716 Northeast Exp NE, Atlanta, GA 30345.
Upon receipt of such notice, we will investigate and remove material if necessary. You will be notified of the results of such investigation.
Governing Law; Dispute Resolution
Notwithstanding the paragraph above, we both agree that nothing herein will be deemed to waive, preclude, or otherwise limit either of our right to (i) bring an individual action in U.S. small claims court, (ii) pursue enforcement actions through applicable U.S. federal, state, or local agencies where such actions are available, (iii) seek injunctive relief in a U.S. court of law, or (iv) to file suit in a court of law to address intellectual property infringement claims.
Users Outside of the United States
American Deli is headquartered in the State of Georgia. Although the Site is accessible worldwide, not all features, products or services discussed, referenced, provided or offered through or on the Site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations, or appropriate or available for use outside the United States. If you choose to access the Site from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and you are solely responsible for complying with applicable local laws.
Notice for California Users
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California website users are entitled to the following specific consumer rights notice: The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1625 N. Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, California 95834, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210.
Questions and Contact Information
American Deli is located at:
2716 Northeast Exp NE
Atlanta, GA 30345
Updated: June 20, 2019